Spider Lift Rentals – Hinowa Light Lift 17.75 IIIS Performance
Competitive Rates Available
17m spider lift with 7.5m outreach. Flexible spider crane rental terms available.
|Max. Working Height|
|Max. Platform Height|
|Closed Machine Width||
0.8m (Cage Off)
The Lightlift 17.75 IIIS Performance is made by Hinowa, the global market leader in tracked (Spider) boom lifts. These self-propelled tracked access platforms are compact, powerful and highly productive. Hinowa 17.75 Lightlifts are the ideal spider lift rentals for working at height in various applications such as gardening, tree surgery, construction and maintenance of buildings for working internally and externally. Perfect for narrow access and excellent on uneven or soft ground.
- 17m working height
- 7.5m working outreach
- 230kg unrestricted cage capacity for the whole working area
- Cage rotation allowing flush with the wall trajectory
- Cage dimensions 1.34m x 0.69m x 1.1m
- Working footprint of just 2.9m x 2.9m.
- 360 degree turret rotation
- Removable 2 man aluminium cage, reduces closed/travelling width to 0.8m, allowing easy access through narrow doorways and other restricted entrances
- 16 degree/28.7% Max. Allowable travelling gradient
- Automatic self levelling outriggers/stabilisers
- Umbilical remote control
- 3 speed drive system
- Hydraulic extendable tracks
- 2.2kw – 230v -50Hz, 1500RPM Electric Motor
- 110v mains power auxiliary motor
- 110v power to basket, plus water and airline to basket
- Integral fork lift points
- Integral crane lifting eyes
Not found what you are looking for? For more information about Highway Hire’s Hinowa Lightlift 17.75 IIIS Performance hire packages or any of our spider lift rentals please fill in our contact form below or contact us on 0845 600 2028 for more details.