MEWP Rentals – 3.5t Truck Fitted With 20m Tower
Competitive Rates Available
Nissan 3500kg truck fitted with a PELFINGER P200AE 20m access platform. Flexible MEWPs hire terms available.
|Max. Working Height|
|Max. Platform Height|
|Gross Vehicle Weight|
The 20m telescopic boom range from Pelfinger offers fully hydraulic machines to a high specification.
Using the latest high tensile steel technology results in optimum boom strength to weight ratio, combined with the simple and logical control system, a secure and safe working environment is created making the platform completely user friendly.
The platforms are designed to be modern, simple and reliable achieving minimum running costs, with maximum utilisation. They are precision built using state of the art manufacturing methods combined with proven and tested technical solutions to guarantee quality and performance of the highest level.
Independently controlled stabilisers give effective ground contact and clearance enabling levelling of the machine on uneven surfaces.
- Ground controls
- Tubular steel cage complete with safety handrail, harness anchor points and self close entry bar
- Engine stop-start facility in cage to reduce fuel consumption in addition to notice and exhaust pollution
- All hydraulic cylinders are fitted with fail safe lock valves
- An emergency pump is included to allow the booms to be stowed and stabilisers raised in case of an emergency
- Stabilisers / Boom interlock, making it impossible to operate the boom unless the stabilisers are correctly deployed or alternatively to raise the stabilisers unless the boom is correctly stowed
- Emergency stops in the cage and base.
Not found what you are looking for? For more information about Highway Hire’s 3.5t Truck Fitted With 20m Tower hire or any of our MEWP rentals please fill in our contact form below or contact us on 0845 600 2028 for more details.